Beta kids’ planet shooters! Yeah! I’ve been meaning to make these for awhile now, and I think they turned out pretty well.
- Rim a shooter glass with chocolate syrup.
- Divide the glass into thirds. 1/3 will be blue curacao, 1/3 will be Bacardi limon rum, and 1/3 will be Malibu coconut rum.
- Add a few drops of chocolate sauce to the mixture. It’ll sink quickly, but it looks really cool!
- Flavor: chocolate orange
- Optimally you could rim your shooter glass with yellow and pink sprinkles, but my materials were limited so I rimmed mine with pink sugar cookie crumbs, ahaha.
- Divide your glass into thirds again. 1/3 will by Hpnotiq liqueur and 1/3 will be cake vodka. Fill the remaining 1/3 with peach schnapps and a splash of ginger ale.
- Flavor: cake
- Rim your shooter glass with tabasco sauce.
- Pour 2-3 drops tabasco sauce in the bottom of the glass.
- Fill with equal parts bloody mary mix and vodka. Leave some room at the top because you’re gonna…
- …float some Bacardi 151 on top and light that sonuvabitch on fire (This is totally optional, ok, if you’re going to make a flaming shot don’t be a dumb-ass about it and blow the flame out before you drink it, oh my god.)
- Flavor: HOT
- Rim your shooter glass with grenadine.
- Add a few drops of grenadine to the bottom of the glass (only 2-3 is plenty).
- Divide your glass into two portions. 1/2 will be light creme de cacao, the remaining half will be equal parts dark creme de menthe and Rumple Minze (a peppermint liqueur).
- Flavor: MINTY FRESH
Didact (Halo 4 cocktail)
1 part Jager
1 part Gin
1/2 part Bacardi 151
Directions: Pour one part jager over ice into a lowball glass. Float the gin on top the jager using a a bar spoon, then float the Bacardi 151 atop the gin. Squeeze a large amount of the Orange Mio flavoring into the drink and serve. Optionally, add a splash of lemon lime soda to the gin and mix before floating.
“The Mantle of Responsibility for the galaxy shelters all, human. But only the Forerunners are its masters.”
Drink created and photographed by Clint Slowik.